Vanessa W. Graf
Vanessa W. Graf joined Sessions, Fishman, Nathan & Israel, L.L.C. in 2016, and practices primarily in the areas of property and real estate law. Ms. Graf supports the needs of our clients by handling residential and commercial real estate transactions and closings, commercial leasing, and general real estate matters. Ms. Graf works closely with our succession and estate planning group to cure title issues and ensure the accurate and efficient transfer of real estate interests.
Ms. Graf received her undergraduate degree from the University of California, Berkeley and her law degree from Tulane University Law School where she received a certificate in Civil Law. At Tulane, Ms. Graf was the Business Editor of the Environmental Law Journal, the Treasurer of the Environmental Law Society, and the Finance Chair of the Summit on Environmental Law & Policy. Ms. Graf was also a member of the Environmental Law Clinic, Tulane Inn of Court, and the Business Law Society.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Graf worked as a title attorney and examiner.
Ms. Graf is a member of and serves on the Philanthropic Committee of Commercial Real Estate Women (“C.R.E.W.”), a board member and Programs Chair of the Association for Women Attorneys, a board member of the Metropolitan Centers for Community Advocacy, a member of the Louisiana State Bar Association, the International Council of Shopping Centers, the New Orleans Metropolitan Association of Title Attorneys, and the Louisiana Land Title Association. She is also a licensed title insurance agent.
Areas of Practice
Business & Corporate
- Louisiana, 2016
- Tulane Law School, New Orleans, Louisiana
- University of Southern California
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts
- Major: Environmental Economics
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Commercial Real Estate Women (C.R.E.W.) – Member and Member of the Philanthropic Committee
- Association for Women Attorneys – Board Member & Programs Chair
- Metropolitan Centers for Community Advocacy – Board Member
- Louisiana State Bar Association – Member
- International Council of Shopping Centers – Member
- New Orleans Metropolitan Association for Title Attorneys –Member
- Land Title Association – Member
- First American Title – Licensed Title Insurance Agent